Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No idea what I'm doing on insides!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Buy some trad gear, a karcher and some glass cleaner and cloths.

Just learn on the job it's not that hard to figure out its only cleaning glass. What comes with time is speed but you should be able to pick up a decent squeegee and be able to do straight pulls from the off. You'll just need a bit more detailing is all.

You can't beat tradding for insidesPerfect job and looks more professional than ragging windows
I've been practising on my own windows all night because i want to make it look like i know what I'm doing i.e professional.. this squeegee flaring job is eeeeeeasy. Don't know why tradders make out wfp is so easy /emoticons/wink.png haha

I've been practising on my own windows all night because i want to make it look like i know what I'm doing i.e professional.. this squeegee flaring job is eeeeeeasy. Don't know why tradders make out wfp is so easy /emoticons/wink.png haha
Make sure you double check it for streaks after you've finished the window, a slight pause or judder can cause them, if you have any just buff it out with your microfibre

4d033171a2312aecfb92ba2c447900d6.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I used the karcher once on internal connie roof done great job virtually paid for its self.

Back