Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting out/Newbies

T

Timlee04

Hi everyone, I am going to be starting out window cleaning very soon, I would like to go a mix of wfp and traditional. Does anybody know of a competitive priced 2 man system that can be installed into a transit swb sized van. I don't really like ladders but the bloke who I will be doing it with is a ex roofer so ladders to him aren't a problem. We will be working South essex area and hope to eventually do little add on TIA

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Personal preference, grippatank are generally highly recommended, x-line make nice gear but a few have had problems with customer service, pure-freedom make good quality straightforward systems... it's just a case of seeing what fits your budget.

a diy builds the cheapest way to do it. I personally wouldn't bother with trad if you get a 2 man setup, or go trad and you do bottoms and he does tops and get a backpack/trolley for if you need it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back