Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This Is a Bit Tidier Isn't It

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lovely!

I'm getting mine straight from Steven as grippa didn't do my van shape,

Looks great tuffets:thumbsup:

Did they not do the bottom part?

Yes it's Grippa chaps. Make sure you know what to order, I ordered the spray bottle rack, brush rack and BOAB storers thinking they would all go on one panel. They probably would but you wouldn't be able to get stuff out of the racks when secured to the back panel. I decided to put the BOAB's on the lower panel. Fitting it is a bit of a pig, you have to (well you don't have to but I did) drill holes for the securing blocks in your door. I wouldn't want to be drilling holes in a new van I can tell you! Also you have to attach the racks yourself, they come pre-drilled, but you have to then screw the rack to the panel. A bit of a ball ache if I'm honest and not overly cheap for what it is. This lot cost me £64.75.

tuffers the bottle holder do you cut the holes yourself?only all the spray bottles I use are the same size
Pre cut Stevie. The holes won't take anything much larger than the bottles in the pic. They do 2 bottle holders and the one in the pic is the largest they do.

Looks good tuffers

2 months till i get my van but i will make all the shelves and holders etc myself and make it look good

Dab hand at making stuff with wood and my mate has a line bender so i can get some acrylic to make shelving and holders with

Watch this space:cool:

I've been wfp for about 4 months now Damo

Still tradding bottoms sometimes as i can't carry too much water in my astra

I have a diy trolley with 30m hose

I was always dubious about wfp until i started after quarter of a century trad but I love it now

Ok mate. Will have a look at what stuff I have got. Got bloody stuff everywhere /emoticons/unsure.png

Sure I can give you some stuff /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back