Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best mid size van for window cleaning

I think my van is perfect size wise.fiat scudo 2007 on not the older shape which were smaller. Same van as peugeot expert and citroen dispatch. Small enough it fits it a car parking space but big enough to carry a fair bit of kit. Payloads 1000kg plus depending on exact model. If you get one get the 2.0hdi. The 1.6 are a bit underpowered

How much water are you going to carry? How hilly is your area?

I had a scudo that really struggled to get up steep hills with a full load of water. No turbo though.

Swb transit now that flies up.

44a1abf425643400217a138d92d9c03e.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Nissan nv200 for me but it's a bit under powered so if your going to be carrying a lot of water maybe not the one for you.

Hi anyone advise what is a good choice of a window clean van in mid size range?
Peugeot/ford?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
If you can get one at a good price, I recommend the caddy maxi, mine is 1.9tdi so got abit of power, I never feel like it's too slow even with a full tank. I carry a 500l tank & frame, two hose reels, a set of fold up ladders & a back pack and still have enough space for my gutter vac equipment when I need it. Got a 800kg pay load. If I take a passenger I don't carry my big ladders on top and only put £20 fuel in at a time as I could go over pay load though

Back