Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

superlite medium mixed or supreme brushes?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Which brush would you select with my Gardiner slx 25 the super life medium mixed still? Or the new supreme medium or soft for best all round frame and glass option for best clean possible ???

Thanks

I chose the extreme medium mixed for my sl22 lightest best brush for maintenance cleans (according to chart)

Been waiting for 2 weeks for the super light radius sill to be restocked and be using that for first cleans gutters etc

I'm using mixed medium and works really well on first cleans and a soft for maintenance cleans, I think I'm getting a bush addiction I mean brush:).

I'm using mixed medium and works really well on first cleans and a soft for maintenance cleans, I think I'm getting a bush addiction I mean brush:).
I have one or two brushes :thumbsup:, 11 or 12, I lost count :rolleyes:

i get my 25 SLX hopefully tomoz, with my new supreme soft hybrid.

i cant wait to see the difference compared to my 27 CLX.

IVE BOUGH 3X SECTIONS TO ADD ONTO IT OFF EBAY TO MAKE IT 40+ s.max

for when needed so i dont have to turn jobs down via not having the higher gear to reach. I now have that,

I bought extention 6&7 at the same time too, as needed for 1 commercial job. It's my first "proper" pole setup couldn't be happier

I got the supreme soft hybrid, I like it, but feel it could be a bit bigger, for larger Windows.

I've got upstairs patio doors that you access through railings on a couple of houses and it's a great size to get through them.

im still yet to try one cos my tecbuk is still going strong but when i do change its guna b a supreme hibrid soft i think i may even get 2 an get the supreme meidum hibrid as well sod it:cool:

Still waiting for MR FED EX, hopefully here today , its a pity the sun is shining , ill have to kick mrs out of bed and wait for delivery man, get out and recoup some of the cash just spent.

hopefully win the bingo tonight, ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££/emoticons/biggrin.png i wish.

Back