Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Forgetting customers- what system do you use to keep track?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Aworka does everything did my accounts with it no need for an accountant either it records mileage, expenses and income all printed out, it even prints out job sheets, I just turn up at the doors with my phone collect payment and job done, great thing is with a book it was hard to see on doorsteps in the dark with the phone App no problem.

Once you set up a worksheet on Cleaner Planner you can send multiple texts in one go to customers who need notice to unlock gates the evening before you call , You can also send multiple texts from the debts page for payment reminders .

With just 60-70 customers and working part time, is it worth getting Aworka (cleaner planner)? I guess down load the app on phone for free trial.

Doesn't it make sure you never forget any customers?

Can you use it for other types of work like gardening etc etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
i use George and found it brill. I have a window cleaning round and a gardening round and it does the biz with both + one off gutter cleans etc.

One off £50 payment say no more /emoticons/smile.png Try it free for a month and see for yourself.

With just 60-70 customers and working part time, is it worth getting Aworka (cleaner planner)? I guess down load the app on phone for free trial.

I use a spreadsheet on excel and that does for a few hundred customers

There is one in the resources section on here which mine is loosely based on

Easy to highlight all the columns and then go to data and put a filter on it

Click on date next due and click oldest to newest and that puts it in order of what is due and when

Also the one on here highlights in different colours what is overdue, this week and next week

Once you set up a worksheet on Cleaner Planner you can send multiple texts in one go to customers who need notice to unlock gates the evening before you call , You can also send multiple texts from the debts page for payment reminders .
You can do that with Aworka.

I've 400+ customers and don't forget :rofl: and I only use a pen and book

I've 400+ customers and don't forget :rofl: and I only use a pen and book

You can do that with Aworka.
Things must have moved on quite a bit , Aworka was the first program I used but almost 2 years ago the promised updates never came and the app was totally basic so at the time I had no choice but to switch over to Cleaner Planner and haven't looked back fantastic class leading app with great support from Rob & Mike .

I haven't found anything you can't do on Aworka I only had it January and to be honest because I've been busy this year I've only just mastered it, I can text customers from the App on my phone and even call customers from it, when the working day is done just sync your phone and everything is documented on the Round Planner.

Exactly the same as Cleaner Planner but all the updates and refinements on Aworka came after CP had been launched a good while .

i use a diary, big a4 one, just put the rounds due to be cleaned in monday @ bottom of page for that week, @ the end of week put rounds on the days they were done and tick beside them. Then i just check when they are due again,

Small diary with nicknames for rounds, once I get there I remember all of it and the prices, debts, if people been away etc. I do have a good memory for those sorts if things though

i use a diary, big a4 one, just put the rounds due to be cleaned in monday @ bottom of page for that week, @ the end of week put rounds on the days they were done and tick beside them. Then i just check when they are due again,
I do exactly the same. It's worked for 35 years. Not forgot anyone yet!

i now do forget sometimes, im thinking to myself have they paid me or not. sometimes i go to door and they will say i missed you last time, relief, they remembered. ill have to get them in the book , tick them off when paid.

All online, i went back to 3 months and put them all down in a book all payees, ive found custies who havent paid for 3 months, its so easy to miss if they have paid if you dont re check all payments. Especially the ones who forget to leave there address as there id of payee

Honestly my memory is shockingly bad, started to deteriorate 2 kids ago and has got worse!

@Poles Apart when you send the text does it cost or is that in with your tariff as I think cp is a bump for that reason you get the go cardless and text service but you have to buy credits for text so why you have to pay more money is a bit beyond me!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back