Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water fed pole system set up!! Advice needed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Newtothegame

Hi everyone,

My names David and I've recently quit my job to start up my own window cleaning business. I'm going to invest in the water fed pole system but I've searched online and there are many variations on different types you can buy, some quite expensive.

I was wondering if someone can tell me exactly what I will need and how I go about setting up the equipment?

Any advice on this or anything else would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

D

Welcome to the game!!

I don't know much about the set up, but you will need to find out the ppm of your water, then you will know what system to go for.

You can get the tds meter ( test water ) from eBay or maybe your local window cleaning supplies shop.

If the ppm is low enough ( soft) you will only need a di setup, or if it's high (hard) you will need an ro also.

...... I am in the process of setting up the wfp, just got my tds last week and lucky I live in soft area.

Look in vids and photos for mark m's videos very informative.

Welcome to the forums mate I'm sure you won't struggle getting answers to your questions here.

Back