Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Text requests for payments.

I will clean twice without payment but do follow up with a text saying your window cleaning acount is over due please pay via website as not to cancel your next clean

And this is how it goes. Clean em once and they're not in. Clean em next month n they're not in. Do em a third time and just as you're on the last window next door will come out and say ooooh I've been keeping an eye out for u. She died a fortnight ago and was in hospital for 2 months before that. Lucky I caught you. Yeah real lucky.
My dad's boss would put his hand in the coffin for the money lol, he's mustard like, try the door handles and checks the bins :giggle:

my text message is always the same and just comes up on predictive text. "Hi, adam @ thompson window cleaning please can you forward payment for last window clean, thankyou"

i send this to everyone on the 4th day after cleaning as my invoice states within 3 days, if i dont get payment i send it again a couple of day later, then i start sending it everyday until they pay. If it gets to the next clean i send a text saying cleaning has been put on hold till payment received. If no reply they get a small claims letter and removed from the round.
I like that. I think 4 days is more than reasonable when most people do Internet banking

Prompted me to click on Darren’s website. It is no longer a website. I wonder what happened to him. Last I heard he was stuck on some island in the Philippines under some strict covid lockdown ?
I think the natives have probably eaten him or offered him as a sacrifice, or he’s afraid to return to the uk ??????

Latest Posts

Back