Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bonus! :-)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

stevelewis

Just had one of my customers ring me and ask for a quote on reglazing her house (wooden windows) thing is theres loads! its prob the biggest property on my round (£70 to clean).

Should be good on cost of materials aswell cause my mate works for a glass factory so i'll get the sheets for next to nowt and i'll just cut them down to size myself as got a glass bench in my garage and cutters etc.

What a result! :)

Yeah cheers lads been toying with the idea to get a hot melt machine (a machine that clamps 2 peices of glass either side of a spacer bar, then run along edges with the gun to make a sealed unit) used to knock up a few double glazed units in window fitting days, outlay for one of those is about 1.5k but would save myself a heap of cash on jobs tbh

Cheers neil, gunna measure em tomorrow night, get the glass fri and cut it all to size in my garage fri day (cause i think its gunna **** it down fri) and fit em sat/sun, job done! :)

Back