Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best used van for wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi, I'm switching vans later this year. Thought I'd ask for recommendations for a £3000 budget. Looking for something that can handle pulling 600l daily, most importantly I'm trying to figure out which is likely to be the most reliable and easy to repair. Thinking towards the lines of vw t4 at moment.

Have you had a really good van that you'd buy again? Have a 2.0 citroen dispatch at moment.

Thanks!

been thinking about this myself and was told that while vw are dead reliable they're very expensive when something goes wrong , is that not the case ?
Not on a t4 no , very easy to get parts and they are cheap .

The only difficult job on them is changing the Cambelt .

They are expensive to buy for there age though as they are popular with surfers / camper conversions , the upside being they hold there value .

They are galvanised too .

The newer t5 and t6 are very different and are expensive to fix .

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Not on a t4 no , very easy to get parts and they are cheap .
The only difficult job on them is changing the Cambelt .

They are expensive to buy for there age though as they are popular with surfers / camper conversions , the upside being they hold there value .

They are galvanised too .

The newer t5 and t6 are very different and are expensive to fix .

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
dont forget checking the oil is a hard task as the dip stick is like 10 ft long /emoticons/biggrin.png:rofl:

Back