Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What A Waste Of Money!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

C-THROUGH

The olympics have cost us money that could of been spent on........The health service, senior citizens homes, money for winter fuel, troops fighting abroad that have not got the correct equipment, social services, homeless etc....

It really does annoy me and I know that it MIGHT bring in a small amount (compared to what we have spent)but how any one can agree to this puzzles me!!!!

Totaly agree there mate, they have there priorities all wrong they don't care about people living in poverty or troops fighting abroad putting there lifes at risk without the corret equipment, do you know why the don't care? Because these things don't worry them too much while they are sat in the nice warm safe offices and homes.

Same here BC I dint vote either never have they are all crooks, mark m for primeminster /emoticons/biggrin.png

If we hadn't spent it on the Olympics it would of been wasted elsewhere. Maybe on a politicians house needed decorating or the grass cutting or we could heve given more bonuses to the bankers or even better give all the immigrants more benefits & send it to there family's back home. We could give it to English under privileged English kids but better in Africa. Soldiers or nhs. Don't be silly.

If we hadn't spent it on the Olympics it would of been wasted elsewhere. Maybe on a politicians house needed decorating or the grass cutting or we could heve given more bonuses to the bankers or even better give all the immigrants more benefits & send it to there family's back home. We could give it to English under privileged English kids but better in Africa. Soldiers or nhs. Don't be silly.
Fair point I suppose, I don't vote so try not to let stuff like that bother me. I'm not a royalist either but loved the queen and bond bit that was classic.

I had to laugh when the camera shot to her, she looked so grumpy and fed up!

Mind you sitting through 205 bloody country's walking out must have been boring. At least we could get up and make a coffee or somet. She couldn't.

True, I only wish I had recorded it so the fast forward button would work!

Lol well its just common sense if you look at whats going on in the world today /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back