Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best gloves ever.

I presume those wearing gloves are all wfp cleaners. I'm hybrid and found gloves made no differenceis thatonce they were soaked and I lost dexterity wearing them. Just have to remember the barrier cream before I go out and need to get a better hand cream for when I get in.
From a trad point of view, you need waterproof gloves. The basic sealskinz gloves are ok but dont last much longer than a year. One plus point Is that they are very tight fitting. Bulky, loose fitting gloves really slow me down.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Marigold Washing-up style gloves are also good....and if any gloves don't keep your hands warm enough.....a pair of those cheap thin Magic Gloves can be used inside them as a liner glove :thumbsup:.....works great.....even with the Marigolds /emoticons/wink.png:zipit:.

I have big hands so I cannot use one and then another on top.and this is not good for detailing as I trad only for now.
I have big hands too :thumbsup:.....even if I need to wear the thin Magic Gloves under the Showa 377's there is still good dexterity for trad work.....I do trad too /emoticons/smile.png.

Sealskins don't last long and not worth the money.

Back