Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Weather looks bad and i am doing the following. YAY!

Damo

Windows on large house, conny and gutter fix same house.

Big SPC job, conny roof, windows, fascias.

Conny roof only.

One off windows & lean too ( Don't really want to, but agreed to it Grrrrr)

In out today as well,

Quick £100 office, leaving in 10 mins, should be home by 11.

Love commercial, always quick and good money.

In out today as well,
Quick £100 office, leaving in 10 mins, should be home by 11.

Love commercial, always quick and good money.
Me to, just want more of them, big re-design and SEO push on my site to try to get more of it in, only worry I have on commercial at the moment is getting the money out of them!

Me to, just want more of them, big re-design and SEO push on my site to try to get more of it in, only worry I have on commercial at the moment is getting the money out of them!
Yeah I find getting ckmemvrial work is all about contacts, and canvassing, it's rare if ever that I get commercial work form the website, although saying that, I did get a care home the other day, and tool station shop and signs on a 3 month contract, so I suppose it does help :thumbsup:

I would love to be 3 days a week commercial and 2 domestic

I much prefer commercial, mich prefer a large lump of money than chasing £15 here and £12 there etc

I have contacts in most businesses in both industrial areas round here as i dealt with them all a lot while doing a stint in the office of a mates courier firm for a couple of years while doing my small round of long standing customers at the time

I also have met a lot of them when jumping in a van and delivering stuff when short staffed

Not the bosses but people who can get my foot in the door maybe or give me the name of who i do need to speak to

Go to any commercial unit round here and i probably know someone there by name

Once i get my van the plan is to hit em all up and see what i can get

I fancy a bit of both commercial and domestic

Latest Posts

Back