Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Feel Like Leaving

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It happens mate you just have to shrug it off, business is business and if you're gonna try and take another windies work he's gonna stop you if he can and still make enough money. Doesn't sound like a lot of money for what looks like a full day's work commercial anyway.

It happens mate, I had a commercial a few months ago that I was assured was a given when I dropped in the quote but still didn't get it. Just go on to the next one, it's gonna be just like canvassing houses mate, no way will ya get every one.

Oh yeah mate, I probably wouldn't turn it down either cos it's a foot in the door on commercial but don't beat yaself up mate. Take it on the chin and like I said just move on to the next one, being turned down on a quote is something ya will have to get used to.

Dosen't sound a very profitable contract to me so just walk away....let some other numpty do it for next to nothing /emoticons/wink.png

I think the other window cleaner had done you a favour to be honest. You should call him up and thank him

he will contact you when the prices go up from £6 which they will do, jump in cheaply they soon put them up,

With respect that's going to cost you about £520 a year on fuel alone then add time spent driving around will be about 52 hours a year sat in your van not earning sweet ***** adams (worth about £1520 if you were actualy working instead) for just £60 odd quid a week you must be desparate for work thats all I can say.

So in reality that contract before you do any work is actualy worth less than £1000 for the year. Go figure :rolleyes:

Hope this helps?

contract work can be headache mate..... if it was a big favtory and u lost it then fair enough.... but £8 per store ? hmmmm dont feel hard done by /emoticons/smile.png

I do a retail store such as the one your on about and their is no contract /emoticons/smile.png I got talking to the manager and just fixed a price with him and how often etc /emoticons/smile.png he was happy with that /emoticons/smile.png and thas job done /emoticons/smile.png

Back