Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wizz Bizz Has Anyone On Here Used Thm

No and I wouldn't after the intro I had with him. He wanted £1000 upfront before work commenced which I didn't have an issue with but I wanted to meet him first. He was rightly concerned that if he made the trip to me and cancelled he would lose out so I suggested to pay £250 then give the rest if I was happy to go ahead. There was no negotiation with this guy at all. He seriously expected me to transfer £1000 to him, not even having met him. He gave me a few numbers to call to get feed back which we're all good, although one of his clients openly stated he wouldn't give him the money up front and this was a new practice. I got his "contract" through which was done on word and was only 1 page long. It didn't cover any of the fine print, cancellations, replacement jobs etc! There's no business address or website.

He might be a very good canvasser but if you expect £1000 upfront in my opinion I expect a professional contract with a professional company. It all smelt a bit funny for me.

No and I wouldn't after the intro I had with him. He wanted £1000 upfront before work commenced which I didn't have an issue with but I wanted to meet him first. He was rightly concerned that if he made the trip to me and cancelled he would lose out so I suggested to pay £250 then give the rest if I was happy to go ahead. There was no negotiation with this guy at all. He seriously expected me to transfer £1000 to him, not even having met him. He gave me a few numbers to call to get feed back which we're all good, although one of his clients openly stated he wouldn't give him the money up front and this was a new practice. I got his "contract" through which was done on word and was only 1 page long. It didn't cover any of the fine print, cancellations, replacement jobs etc! There's no business address or website.

He might be a very good canvasser but if you expect £1000 upfront in my opinion I expect a professional contract with a professional company. It all smelt a bit funny for me.
ive always knew theirs something dodgy with him lol

When I said hamster I meant sister!lol. Gary (the hamster did have his own website but it was taking too much time to manage). He's on YouTube still though

he's got a basic website. i was going to use him but he never got back to me to confirm booking.

my main problem with him was that he didn't drive,

where i live is all small towns with the bigger towns 5+ miles away, so getting about would have been a problem for him.

I couldn't find Gary but this is Tilly

both are about a year old. I wanted to breed from them by gf wasn't very happy about it!

Wouldnt touch it with a barge pole! as all above. A grand to knock doors for a week? You kidding me. Lets all put the poles down and go knocking!

@My little cleaning company, thanks for the feed back. and what your saying is quite true to be fair.

When you called you certainly seemed like a good guy, and you sounded like someone I could work with.But to be fair so does everyone that rings me

Im very direct to potential new clients when they ring me when it comes to payments etc, thus to save their time.

All Im really looking for at that stage is that they would be happy in principal to pay the amount.

Everyone gets a copy of our generic contract, its purposely kept basic to allow for any reasonable requests which Ill happily factor in.

In regards to my address that was on the invoice.

At that time I gave you 3 references, 2 of which have paid up front for my service and 1 established client that has used me consistantly for 3 years, hence being on a different package.If you would like more references from people that have paid up front these can be supplied.

At that time I was very rigid in regards to the full amount up front, I have since listened to what the cleaners have said, and now offer a small deposit option.

In regards to the website, yes its terrible and the new one is scheduled to be launched by the end of Jan.

At Whizz-Bizz we send out the requested information, and we wait for you to get back to us. If we dont hear from you we simply move onto the next cleaner.So not to pester people by asking them for money.

The deposit option is £300. I am toying with the idea of giving people a 2 day taster for that. So I arrive, we meet, I knock, hand over some deals and on day 3 they hand over the out standing balance for me to continue. This is not official, just something Im thinking about.

Back