Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just not my day.

Eddie dragon

First job I bust a clamp on the pole. Go to van no spares left. Decided to use bigger pole. Hour latter one pencil jet blocked. Couldn't get the blockage out at all. Aware of how much time iv wasted messing about, decide to just swap the brushes over. Only to find I couldn't get the brush off. Quick release no problem then just stuck. Eventually got it sorted and finished row of houses. Pulled up to the next job. Took the pole out and the ruddy handles missing from the tap on the pole hose. Said a few bad words and set about swaping tap off other pole. Pulled and pulled to get it off not happening. Stood on it and gave a huge pull. Came free so easy I smacked myself In the nose so hard it made my eyes water. Said a lot of bad words threw the pole back In the van an went to the pub. Forgot the wife was off work an now she's gone into one because I'm a tad bit drunk.

First job I bust a clamp on the pole. Go to van no spares left. Decided to use bigger pole. Hour latter one pencil jet blocked. Couldn't get the blockage out at all. Aware of how much time iv wasted messing about, decide to just swap the brushes over. Only to find I couldn't get the brush off. Quick release no problem then just stuck. Eventually got it sorted and finished row of houses. Pulled up to the next job. Took the pole out and the ruddy handles missing from the tap on the pole hose. Said a few bad words and set about swaping tap off other pole. Pulled and pulled to get it off not happening. Stood on it and gave a huge pull. Came free so easy I smacked myself In the nose so hard it made my eyes water. Said a lot of bad words threw the pole back In the van an went to the pub. Forgot the wife was off work an now she's gone into one because I'm a tad bit drunk.

Classic.....I'm chucking to myself , Snapped my euro thread on my first section of my 26ul on Wednesday .

I'm busy using My 22hybrid .

Latest Posts

Back