Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This forum is so much Nicer than clean it up!

I left ciu as they were just trying to better everyone else and play 1 up with each other

They got insulting once too often with me so I told them what i thought of them and left

Everyone here plays nicely (most of the time )

E

I left ciu as they were just trying to better everyone else and play 1 up with each otherThey got insulting once too often with me so I told them what i thought of them and left

Everyone here plays nicely (most of the time )
Exactly what happened to me, they are so critical and highly opinionated,

Since posting on here everyone has been really pleasant and helpful - how it should be,

The odd bit of banter is fine, but clean it up was just Jeremy Kyle for window cleaners.

Glad this place exists!

I don't mind smurf he's the old wise one we all love, his banter is welcome, even after a few whiskys by the fire

E

Exactly what happened to me, they are so critical and highly opinionated,

Since posting on here everyone has been really pleasant and helpful - how it should be,

The odd bit of banter is fine, but clean it up was just Jeremy Kyle for window cleaners.

Glad this place exists!
Hello Jake, how are you, I spoke to you on the CIU forum you gave me some advice on some windy bits. "Scott" This site for me really helped me start and get to where I am now, as I was a little down over not getting customers and not knowing much about window cleaning,but I wanted more thna to just get out there and clean, I wanted to build a buiness and do the job well and properly, this place showed me the way and peeps like daveyboy1,boarcity,cnc,tolish,smurf, posh and a few others too were so bloody helpful, i was shocked by the help and it was great advice too, always check here for tips and ideas as its the best place to pick up honest tips from guys whom no what there doing, it seems on the other site its a bit I know it all and you dont no more than me, but on here its just great. Really run well to by the owner.

when I sign up to window cleaning forum i was surprised how helpful people are on here.

I was a member on clean it up many years ago and quit after 6 month. You get some right w@@@er on there.

I don't mind smurf he's the old wise one we all love, his banter is welcome, even after a few whiskys by the fire
Yep

yep the old wise one!!luv a good old debate with the smurf

I'm good Scottie,

Just got fed up of the idiots in CIU,

Still go on there occasionally - but it's a basically a bitching forum these days,

This forum is miles better!

There is some good knowledgable guys on Ciu, but you've got to just take it all with a pinch of salt.
Some guys just to like to try and wind you up.
It tickled me when I read the thread about getting fed up and putting more vans on the road and having to have breaks in 5* hotels to relax. Yeah right, a window cleaner checks in a 5* hotel and sits at the dinner table in his tuxedo with carbon fibre ingrained hands :rolleyes:

I'm a member of ciu , never posted on it , I was sick of hearing about how much there make in a day ,,,,,,

Jealous really /emoticons/wink.png ;)

Back