Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Squeegee Do You Use

WCF

Help Support WCF:

2x Unger Pro stainless ones, 1x 6" channel, 1x 12" and 1x 18". Looking at getting an ergotec or maybe a sorbo or wagtail though if I ever get around to it.

Don't do much traditional,

So only use Elliott ones with hard rubber. 4inch, 10 inch and just started on using a 16inch one.

I'm using a unger ninja , I no that a lot of people don't like them but I have had no probs it comfy in the hand very well made and does look smart lol . I would like to give a sorbo a try are they any good

Ettore 12'' I dont see the point in having all these different sized blades with you with the exception to large shop/commercial windows. Ive tried it just slows me down.

Ettore 12'' I dont see the point in having all these different sized blades with you with the exception to large shop/commercial windows. Ive tried it just slows me down.
I know what you mean about the different size blades, but it is handy to have some different size blades. I have a couple of squeegee handles and make sure one has a long blade and one has a short blade. Both are carried in my boab all day and it gives me a degree of flexibility.

They may look cool but there a pile of sh!t
Couldn't care less if they are rubbish or not tbh. I am 99.9 WFP.

Might as well have nice looking gear if it just hangs in the van

Couldn't care less if they are rubbish or not tbh. I am 99.9 WFP.
Might as well have nice looking gear if it just hangs in the van
It was the only reason I bought them, cause they look cool. Unger prayed on people like me and you haha.

The ninja BOAB is exactly the same as the green one. Yet I

Was miss sold into buying it lol.

Back