Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Viggers

Hi, With so many different brushes on the market. I was wondering which is your favourite everyday brush to use. I have recently purchased an xline rinse bar brush which is very good. Before this I was using a gardiner supreme hybrid which is also a good brush. I tend to get bored and fancy a change so I'm always swopping. In the summer months I am still to find a brush that is man enough to remove a little yellow splat mark which I believe is pollen. However they come off with your finger nail which is great for the ground floor windows but not the tops. For new cleans I always put on a sill brush which is usually the gardiner flocked black brush.

Hi, With so many different brushes on the market. I was wondering which is your favourite everyday brush to use. I have recently purchased an xline rinse bar brush which is very good. Before this I was using a gardiner supreme hybrid which is also a good brush. I tend to get bored and fancy a change so I'm always swopping. In the summer months I am still to find a brush that is man enough to remove a little yellow splat mark which I believe is pollen. However they come off with your finger nail which is great for the ground floor windows but not the tops. For new cleans I always put on a sill brush which is usually the gardiner flocked black brush.
Gardiners scraper attachment great for stubborn bird poo, pollen etc permanently attached to the end of On my way! Slx.

Gardiner sill brush for me that's it don't like the others.I use it for everything connys the lot...

Would be nice if they did one a bit wider.

Currently using soft brushes at the moment Gardiners Supreme Soft I have never used a Sill Brush but I would think the splay of the Supreme is some were near and bit lighter . Also using Ultimate Flocked but I still carry a Ultimate Medium Soft (Black & White) both an old battered one and a brand new one .

gardner ultmate medium for standerd glass and a super lite flocked for leaded wich needs replacing ill probly get the ultmate flocked also have a super lite medium mixed wich is on my 47ft pole thats a nice had wering brush bit heavy tho have a few others in van but dont used them

tecbuk hibrid

gardner extreme soft hibrid

gardner stiff sill cut down

i may put the extreme on this summer just to kill it with the hot water and replace with ultmate brushes i luv them to be fair

Back