Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sprayer trigger recommendations

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mx19

Hi all!

I use a pump sprayer along with DA Nozzle on my WFP to apply my tfr etc on fascia cleans and I've been using a trigger like the one pictured (not the exact one) which seems to have given up on me finally. I'm really struggling to find something similar that I can fit a 5mm horsetail to either end due to thread sizes etc. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Cheers!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 17.38.00.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 17.38.00.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi all!

I use a pump sprayer along with DA Nozzle on my WFP to apply my tfr etc on fascia cleans and I've been using a trigger like the one pictured (not the exact one) which seems to have given up on me finally. I'm really struggling to find something similar that I can fit a 5mm horsetail to either end due to thread sizes etc. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Cheers!
Trigger Sprayer Nozzle Garden Weed Pest Control Handle Agricultural Knapsack Sprayers Accessory Part Garden Weed Pest Irrigation Fertilization https://amzn.eu/d/2J9NjON

Back