Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Biggest house you clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

House is 4 story, the roof it twice the height of a normal conny.

I meant my price includes the roof not that the orangery is 4 stories high lol

3 story detached Edwardian house is biggest regular I have but not the biggest I've done. Biggest was for a (so I'm told) famous tennis coach. Wife didn't like water left on frames so decided not to have em done again. No chance I was doing it trad so agreed to disagree.

£125 in and out.

Just 5 min down the road, which is great for me.

It's on the market so don't know what'll happen.

£125 in and out.
Just 5 min down the road, which is great for me.

It's on the market so don't know what'll happen.
Nice pad, not sure I'd fancy doing the insides though.

I did a builders clean yesterday on an extension a builder had just built. WOW! I got the phone call on Thursday and as I was in the area the next day I said I'd have a look. Bugger me, when I got there there were builders all over the shop, probably 20 of them doing a final finishing touch. I was asked to clean inside and out of a load of bi-folding doors. They opened out onto a paved area where there was a 'Beverley Hills' type pool and BBQ area. The main bedroom had 360 degree views stretching towards hills 50 miles away. The last time it was on the market it went for 2.7M. The bloke who owned was about 30 and designs phone apps. When I was cleaning me and the owner had a convo and I asked him if he had a window cleaner, he said no and took my details. He had one of those Range Rover Overfinch's and a sporty Bentley. Flipping minted he is. Oh and he's having a party tonight. Imagine the sluts in their bikinis :nerd:

Mate the money some of these people have is insane. I've been lucky to get involved with a group of wealthy people. All of them get burgled regularly and basically all share me as a window cleaner as they now trust me. One of them owns a satellite company! House is insane and has well over 1 million worth of cars on the drive. Another is on the board of directors for wonga, ITV and also head of insurance for lloyds tsb! money is just nothing to them.

Done one all day Monday and Tuesday hates every minute of it. Lol
I was in two minds about turning up but just thought about the potential work it might bring, me and another guy on exteriors and a youngen on interiors, 2 and a half days of scraping off window stickers :thumbsdown:

I know! entire time thinking, 'wish i said no' lol
Yeah, when I quoted it it sounded steep, but I was there 3 hours cleaning about 10 windows! I made less than my normal rate for it too /emoticons/sad.png. Builders cleans are so hard to judge

I was in two minds about turning up but just thought about the potential work it might bring, me and another guy on exteriors and a youngen on interiors, 2 and a half days of scraping off window stickers :thumbsdown:
Why oh why ......oh why

do new windows come with those feckin stickers on?

Drive me potty.....

Back