Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

resin

I use cedelite from cleaning spot. Bout 68 quid delivered. Not used any others to compare too but never had any problems with it :)

I've heard MB-115 is poor now and still a silly price, going slightly off subject I'm toying with the idea of replacing my twin 11 litre resin vessels with 2 5.6 litre spectre ones which the wfp suppliers claim use 30 per cent less resin if that is true (which I doubt) and it means the frequency of the resin replacement is similar (2 months for me) I may invest in them.:thumbsup:

There are two streams of MB-115 which have different grade of resin. Yes there has been reports but not from our stream. This will be addressed in the next few months.

Specification of our grade is measured against input at 100 ppm. There is a % which is minimal. However when you ppm gets lower then that percentage makes a difference in litres produced. Therefore we hope if we can to lower the QC spec so the difference at lower ppm is better. Hope this makes sense.

Also there have been a few sellers who claim their product is MB-115 when it is not, sold in non labelled bags.

Prices are low on other brands and I did a comparison on volume. Our stream of MB-115 weighs around 19 kg give or take small percentage. Two brands weighed in at 17.5 kg. I filled two 11 di vessels and had around 1/2 litres left.

You also have to add VAT and delivery to that price.
Yeah Doug ,

But where I live I'm used to paying stupid prices on delivery anyway. Lot of places offer free uk mainland delivery with the exception of my postcode.

Back