Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Experience do you need it ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

windybenn

Sorry i might be wrong but i have seen who is the mods on this site and i am wondering why and what help they bring to the site?

you have got one who is never on hear , one who has just started one who has not got a round i am not having a go i am just wondering why these people??.when ave say Mark M who seems to know most things and if you look all the mods rep him and you have laddergarner and roberts cleaning with 50 odd years of experience behind them.

The one who has just started I'm guessing is me, yes I've just started by myself but I've been cleaning windows for a few years, does that mean Gav shouldn't run this site because he was only at it a short while? I applied to be a Mod months ago when Gav asked so I'm guessing these other members you talk of didn't.

Moving to chit chat

Lol

begin a mod has not got anything to do with window cleaning it self its about moderating the forum for stupid posts spam moving topics around coming up with ideas on how to keep this place ticking over. keeping the peace putting people in line who start abusing others ect ect

now the members you speak of yes have loads of experience and loads of information to share with us and they do which we all enjoy

i think mark m should mod the media section coz hes the king of making vids for us all :]

personally i dont see any problem with anyone begin a mod if thay got the time to and paul does a very good job so shall we take him off because hes just started ?

Lol

begin a mod has not got anything to do with window cleaning it self its about moderating the forum for stupid posts spam moving topics around coming up with ideas on how to keep this place ticking over. keeping the peace putting people in line who start abusing others ect ect

now the members you speak of yes have loads of experience and loads of information to share with us and they do which we all enjoy

i think mark m should mod the media section coz hes the king of making vids for us all :]

personally i dont see any problem with anyone begin a mod if thay got the time to and paul does a very good job so shall we take him off because hes just started ?
Well said and i think you have made a good point i read more than i make posts and i have gained a lot of imformation off certain people which has really helped me as other seem to put things on just for the sake of it i do not want to upset people i do think it is a great forum

Ryan and Paul got it bang on and answered this very well! These lads were selected because they want the forum to succeed and they have the knowledge to do this well.

You don't need to have experience moderating a forum in order to moderate a forum.

You don't need to have experience moderating a forum in order to moderate a forum.
And ya don't need to be vastly experienced windie to pass on something you learned from someone else, I've learned loads from people like Laddergarder etc but I've learned from others that haven't got as much experience as well. I've built, run and modded forums and they can take up a lot of your time so I presume that maybe some people with more experience and successful businesses just don't have the time.

the mods are the guys giving up their free time to provide the forum.. i would struggle without this forum and appreciate their efforts... thanks guys

This forum is great... the moderators do a great job. I think Gav could do with another moderator when he hits the 1,000 mark of members /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Lol

lol King of the vids

Due Date /emoticons/wink.png

2 more vids being released this week /emoticons/biggrin.png:D:D:D

Back