Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Do You Think

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I think it's of little interest to 99.9999999% of members of the forum to be fair Smurf.

Great system but way out of our league it's one for the big boys, which as we both know isn't really the membership we have around here.

I was interested to find out how it all works dodger and to be honest with what was said in the vid that system seems nothing like I was expecting.

My understanding it's a normal ro/di system using 4021 housings for salt, 5 micon filter, carbon block, ro membrains, back wash, normal di resin, with a build in uv filter so the water fills the tank then circulate back through another 4021 di but this time is filled with nuclear grade di resin.

Ok it has auto purge and backflush built in but they must be having a laugh as the salesman is very vauge about how you check the ppb reading as you can't.

Is it just me or anyone else thinking they are pulling the wool over are eyes? :Image3:

if i had the money i still wouldn't buy it i would rather have a few holidays! perfectly happy with my current system!

So then why not just ask that question in the first post Smurf, ask a question get an answer. Personally I can't be bothered with quizzes if I have to guess the question as well as the answer.

I asked what you thought of the vid dodger as the salesman was explaining how it all worked so it wasn't really a quiz was it?

I could take the right Mick out of that whole video but I'm going to hold myself back lol! Complete waste of money will stick with my set up thank you!

Seemed like snake oil. "This is great but the meter to test is too expensive so just trust us"

Hmmm. No!

I am thinking of buying a fish tank UV filter though but that's only £40. Wonder what the ionic markup would be.

So if I pump 00ppm pure out into a di filled with nuclear grade resin then that will give me pbb zero type system then? :Image16:

Back