Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by john37, Nov 8, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. john37

john37 Guest

got 3 new houses today.
    customers complaining about stains being left on windows.
    they were cleaned with wfp method.
    what would cause the stains?
    i am thinking of going the wfp.

2. the windows aren't being rinsed properly is usually the problem or maybe the filters were done in there wfp system so wasnt purifying the water correctly
  3. john37

john37 Guest

hi colin.
    i have 300 houses and i am fed up climbing.
    also thinking of life further down the line.
    would a trolly system do me?
  4. Hard to say its personal preference. I use a van system we go through 700+ litres per day so a trolley system would be too much arsing about changing water for me. However there are a few guys on here who use trolley's and really like them so they would be able to advise you better.
  5. nearlyclean

Dec 20, 2010
    I like using the trolley can wheel it along if I can't find a parking space but lifting in and out of car is a pain
  6. john37

john37 Guest

im thinkin of trying a trolley system out, but not sure which one.
    anyone with any ideas?
  7. laddergarder

Nov 29, 2011
    I am not water fed pole, but I have had times in the past when customers have complained about marks on the windows and 99% of the times, its a mark on the inside or the window has a broken seal or something. So not necessarily a problem with the WFP.