Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Custom Built Pure Water Systems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

crownwindowcleaning

Hi guys

Im new to the site I've been looking on the web for a sensible priced kit for starting out with. I was thinking of having a static unit in the garage then just having a delivery tank and pump in my vehicle.

Have any of you heard of k-systems I've seen them on ebay and they can customise kits i believe. ionics will build to my specification also but are crazy money for doing the same job as a cheaper kit from what I've read on reviews.

I'm looking for a full complete RO Unit and a tank of about 250 350 to go in the back of my vehicle and also to be bolted down as I've seen some that are only secured by a ratchet strap.

mate its so simple once you researched it all afterall its basically a pump pumping water out of a pole in simple terms, i found when i first started researching and reading up the talk of ppm ro's and resin etc had me scratching my head but after taking time to read up on whats best and whats not i think ive got a cheap decent system thats working a treat!

Back