Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Other way of make money with wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

davewindowcleaner

I hope the picture below is working.

I was ask if it possible to clean the white wall of the house which was cover in dirts and green stuff.

It not something I ever done before but anyway got out my old shrflo backpack out, fill it with cold tap water and old heavy brush that i do not use. It took me about 15- 20 min to clean with cold tap water and got £30 for it.

Plus the windows come out really dirty with tap water dripping down which I cleaned for free and gain a new customer :) to clean the windows every 6 week.

Some of you may already do this but the those of you who don't should give it a go.

Dave

View attachment 3709

You can earn a lot of extra dosh doing none related window cleaning jobs using a wfp for sure./emoticons/smile.png

ya can keep ya extra cleaning type wfp work smurfy....its too hard...just done a gutter facia cladding type thing...remember the £60 post ...oh its too painful to describe...very wide soffit with the dreaded vents all the way along...and ten ton tessie the wfp I am knackered...and all I could think of is you do that as your main job....:eek::eek::eek: you must be the man of steel...

and I have only done the front...back tomorrow....:eek::eek::eek:

I hate cleaning soffits cladding gutters never again...

til the next time..

I COUDNA DO IT FULL TIME..:Drespect da smurf..

you must eat spinach as well...:rofl:

yeh my ladders were about a bit but ladders and power washers dont mix....

you cant really do all that cladding off ladders...come on in daveyboy the waters fine....the wfp dont bite...unless its a banana

me in love again daveyboy I need help....its just that laurie on shipping wars uk driving a hgv..its the way she turns the wheel....

and cant wait to tell tolish what is on the tv soon...think its monday at nine not sure...our nige...he makes it...he da boss...in a play ....what will our nige do.

nige rocks ....

Last edited by a moderator:
you will not be able to buy that lance in the shops as is hand built using an clx and secret sourced parts apparently going by the other forum I vist at times as some things they like to keep to themselves

I hope the picture below is working.
I was ask if it possible to clean the white wall of the house which was cover in dirts and green stuff.

It not something I ever done before but anyway got out my old shrflo backpack out, fill it with cold tap water and old heavy brush that i do not use. It took me about 15- 20 min to clean with cold tap water and got £30 for it.

Plus the windows come out really dirty with tap water dripping down which I cleaned for free and gain a new customer /emoticons/smile.png to clean the windows every 6 week.

Some of you may already do this but the those of you who don't should give it a go.

Dave
You should've added a dash of virosol to the water in your backpack and it would've cleaned easier and faster /emoticons/smile.png same for doing gutters, fascias and soffits too /emoticons/smile.png just melts away the dirt and green algae!

Back