Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What trolley is this?? eBay item number on post.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Carlwindy

As above can anyone tell me what trolleys these are please? They look good, eBay item number is 162268378197 thanks.

Never seen them before. However, they look lightweight. They use a pump similar to the ones used in backpacks and should run all day on a 7ah battery which you may have to replace if you bought them as they have been sitting around for a year so may not be in good shape, but they are not expensive. You can get two for £25 on ebay.

I'm not after buying them, I don't need 2 of them lol and I am too far away from London but if I could find the supplier that sells them I may get one as they look pretty good. I've also never seen them before /emoticons/unsure.png

As above can anyone tell me what trolleys these are please? They look good, eBay item number is 162268378197 thanks.
Single speed backpack on a light weight trolley with fiberglass poles?

With the flow unregulated, that pump will devour the water in that backpack very quickly. Why buy them and then never use them?

I wonder how good those batteries are having stood for 16 months without charge.

personally in my eyes its about as good as a chinese car lol. look at the price for an actual trolley build compared to a pest sprayer

Back