Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some new moerman gear and bucket...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Had that rubber in all week & after it bedded in my liquidator works just like a normal squeegee. Well happy with it now. Facelift & liquidator. The perfect combination.

Actually the boab I'm using at the moment is a blue one.

God knows who make it??

They look great ,nearly makes me want to get out my warm bed and fill a bucket

NOT /emoticons/wink.png

You sound like you've been in bed all day!

Yeah they are nice, really impressed with the whole Moerman range at the mo

Had that rubber in all week & after it bedded in my liquidator works just like a normal squeegee. Well happy with it now. Facelift & liquidator. The perfect combination.
Actually the boab I'm using at the moment is a blue one.

God knows who make it??

Could be Ettore?

Are the Moerman rubbers that come with the liquidator channel no good? Jake, I've only been doing it a couple of months & I get lines sometimes, the rubber is new, I've tried liquid on the window and neat water like Bob, wash up liquid in bucket of water but still get lines & some residue next morning when early morning sun hits window. It's doing my nut in.

Are the Moerman rubbers that come with the liquidator channel no good? Jake, I've only been doing it a couple of months & I get lines sometimes, the rubber is new, I've tried liquid on the window and neat water like Bob, wash up liquid in bucket of water but still get lines & some residue next morning when early morning sun hits window. It's doing my nut in.
i swear by the moerman rubber, been using it a couple of yrs now and so have my lads. not had one duff rubber since! its very economical to buy too if youve employees you dont want to buy gold and have it wasted especially as none of my workers flip a rubber

iv been in the window clean centre Ipswich many a time , theyre a real unfunny bunch in there , its hard to explain how they are , weird sons of bitches selling overpriced goods thats best how i can sum them up.

i saw a customer with no idea paying over a 100quid for a floor squeegee in there

a couple of times iv had my workers wi me and theyv browsed ,then turn to me as wer leavin the place and said "what the Fooks wrong with them "

then again the other nearby option is on the outskirts of Ipswich, Soapnational, hes a weirdey too !

Last edited:
Is it a single line made from the end of the rubber, like this?:
http://i.imgur.com/caYS4TE.jpg
Yes, it's not a liquidator just your general standard squeegee like moerman or ettore. I'm in oz, so when it dries to the window it leaves a series of marks like this to see the next morning on the early sun.

I've pressed softer on the window which helps a bit but you don't always get all the water/soap off in the middle of the squeegee area.

Last edited by a moderator:
iv been in the window clean centre Ipswich many a time , theyre a real unfunny bunch in there , its hard to explain how they are , weird sons of bitches selling overpriced goods thats best how i can sum them up.i saw a customer with no idea paying over a 100quid for a floor squeegee in there

a couple of times iv had my workers wi me and theyv browsed ,then turn to me as wer leavin the place and said "what the Fooks wrong with them "

then again the other nearby option is on the outskirts of Ipswich, Soapnational, hes a weirdey too !

Don't know why you think that, all the Windys I know have good things to say about them, I for one like them, the little old bloke is hilarious, the owner sometimes gets a bit stressed if he's busy, but on the whole a good place to shop, there honest and reliable...

Well each to there own, but for me, razr red rubber always leaves no streaks and lasts the longest out of all runner in my expierence, that's why so many people like it a use it,

Moerman rubber Doesn't last and nicks too easily for me...

So if I was you I'd try the red rubber, and see how it goes...?

Also make sure the water is really soapy, gets better glide and slip...

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't sell razr red out here in oz Jake unfortunately, I was looking on the Internet everywhere the other day

Don't know why you think that, all the Windys I know have good things to say about them, I for one like them, the little old bloke is hilarious, the owner sometimes gets a bit stressed if he's busy, but on the whole a good place to shop, there honest and reliable...
their prices for the gear are the highest around. ok they have overheads but who doesnt . they never offer any cheap options and that loyalty card they give you is a real joke-id wager nobody has ever claimed a full card in living memory! .

an example is this new moerman stuff , they are only selling pre cut moerman rubbers, very pricey that way to buy it. whereas others offer the full lengths that you cut yourself. i only go in their shop when im desperate, last time it was one of my workers broke his work belt out on the street.

i knew they sold belts so as we were nearby drove straight there . the guvnor offered me the most pricey velcro belt ever[and sh/t quality] but as id looked recently on their website i knew they had others.

after a bit of reluctant to and fro["we are out of stock "-dont give me that -"well maybe i do have some"-where are they then] he went and got out the others and i knew instantly the [cheaper option] but far better Pulex belt was the one.

Last edited:
Back