Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

vision Injector? ratio and doseage?

richard123456

Havnt bought one yet but wondered do you fill them to the top with vision? Or do you dilute it? How does the ratio work because vision is something like 100,000 to one when the ratio is 200:1 on the Injector? Anyone know the calculation?

I had one but I know they got a new design now but the last one you use to put the vision in at the top approx. 5ml

if you wanted to use vision and was di only then the injector makes that possible,dosage wise it varies between tank size for optimium results,for me a 650l tank and i will make a mix of vision 6ml in a container lets say a pepsi/coke bottle for simplicity and fill with pure,add that to the top of the injector and its ready to use,once the main tank is emptied i drain the water out and use that in my trad bucket-there is usually some mix left in the water,-hope this helps richard

^^ Struggling to see why an injector is needed.
I have tried vision in my system and my DI vessels are 'post' tank. As in. Tank - DI - pump - brush - window.

The DI is not preventing the vision from getting to the glass.
I always thought the di would strip the vision out of it.

I have similar set up to you di is after the pump then onto hose (tank-pump-di-hose)

Reason i never tried vision is because i thought i needed an injector.

Will definately be trying it out now if thats the case

Thanks Green

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

I did a calculation and came to 4.2ml at 1ml per 100l at 200:1. I want to buy one but I also may use it for other chemicals So i need to know to how dose.

100 000 / 1000 = 100 200:1 ratio going to double the answer to make it simple

2100ml injector size /1000 100:1 ratio would be = 2.1ml so 200:1 ratio injector would mean double diluted? 2.1 ml x 2 = 4.2ml @ 1ml per 100l?

Is that correct or am I doing it wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back