Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Prices for apartment block

WCF

Help Support WCF:

hiaceman

does the price 4 cleaning windows vary from say d ground floor @ each floor above to 4th floor.f so by how much,thanks 4 any replys.great forum this 4 info @the banter between everybody cheers me up after days on d knockers @do n leaflets...

The higher up you pole the more strain you put on your body and also the risks increase so yes you should charge more. Likewise you should charge more for awkward pole work like acute angles to get to windows even on 2 storey buildings too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The higher up you pole the more strain you put on your body and also the risks increase so yes you should charge more. Likewise you should charge more for awkward pole work like acute angles to get to windows even on 2 storey buildings too.
thanks smurf sound advice .sorry i took so long toget back 2u.

No probs bud as it's just a forum so it's not like we have to be on here all the time /emoticons/wink.png

thanks smurf sound advice .sorry i took so long toget back 2u.

Or gutters that I should be doing about 10ish this morning. Oops!/emoticons/biggrin.png

Back