Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much work of your website

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Spudly

Afternoon all.

As works slowing down a little over the festive period.

Ive started to do a few online things to help drum up a few more enquiries.

My first fb add over weekend went terrible. Not a single enquiry!!

Almost finished my site. Just a question to those who have been going a while. How many enquiries do you recieve of your websites?

Spudly

It's worth having a website you can get one done for £100... then at least you can get on google, yell etc... it's free and people definitely look at internet for window cleaners. I'm a big canvasser and I like buying rounds but the ROI on a cheap website is a nobrainer, plus u look a little more established?! I use facebook, instagram and twitter too... it's free!!

Some of my pals have none of these things and their businesses are thriving so depends I guess... different courses...

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

FB needs to be done consistently to have results, like anything you dont post 200 leaflets and give up, you need to post every day

Some weeks i only get 1 enquiry, some weeks half a dozen but if you cane it twice a day with ads you will get enquirys, the quality of work you get is a lottery mind.

Menu button, support threads, website and hosting and then start new topic between you and Gav

i spent about £100 this year on facebook sponsored adds, landed 2 customers and they were one offs. i tend to get more from the item for sale groups, but thats 50-50 with genuine ppl and messers. id say 40% of my round is facebook customers, 5% is website and the rest is flyers and word of mouth.

1 a month from window cleaning site

3 or 4 a week from my car veting site

They both rank near the top however window site ranks for wakefield valeting site ranks for leeds.

So a lot depends on your location and the amount of searches for your keywords in that location that's why peoples sites very so much even though they all rank high

A lot also depends on how your site is laid out. One of my previous carpet cleaning sites looked the dogs danglies and was top of Google places and natural listings. I got a steady trickle of work from it but then I changed the position of the call to actions and phone numbers and the web enquiries went up ten fold. So it's not always about just being top of Google. A lot of serious thought has to go into the design of the site itself and of course the content.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back