Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

tv series

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My dad was in a lot of episodes of minder driving past in the milkfloat up muswell hill

And was in the bill when they used the coop dairy in willesden lane for an episode

F*ck all. Don't know if its my age, but telly is sh*t now in my opinion. Never, ever watch tv weekends because I'm a pis*head. But during the week I look at the sky menu and then want to put my foot through the screen as its all ****.

The one thing I miss is American chopper. Because I'm a motorcyclist, I loved watching them bikes being built and the fights they had

Better call saul

Bloodline

Orange is the new black

This is England 90

Thats what I watch right now

Soa was ok, but its not the best.

Insted watch: Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad or Boardwalk Empire if you like gangster/mafia series.

Just started watching true blood but can't wait for the walking dead to return and of course game of thrones.

Remember the mysterious cities of gold, fantastic but not as good as dogtanian and the three muskahounds. Classic viewing

original star trek. old sherlock holmes. malcom in the middle . midsomer murders. diners drive ins and dives :rolleyes: eh i have issues

I was in grange hill accidentally whilst smoking on the way back to school from the chippy at lunchtimeAnything filmed in the housing estates where they apparently lived was actually stonegrove estate in Edgware next to Edgware school

Also was in a pepe poster back in the day and got a load of free jeans etc from them
I was seen on bbc London many years back when I was 'accidently' caught up in some football violence when Millwall played at west ham. Bloody yobbos /emoticons/smile.png

original star trek. old sherlock holmes. malcom in the middle . midsomer murders. diners drive ins and dives :rolleyes: eh i have issues
When you say the old Sherlock Holmes, do you mean the ones with basil Rathbone? I used to like them.

I love laurel and hardy and most films with Clint Eastwood:thumbsup:

When you say the old Sherlock Holmes, do you mean the ones with basil Rathbone? I used to like them.I love laurel and hardy and most films with Clint Eastwood:thumbsup:
yes the old basil rathbone b+w and jeremy brett as well love them

love the spaghetti westerns clint eastwood was in and dirty harry films

laurel and hardy are legends

Back