Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Well Impressed By Fishscales

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

dont do much trad now but got a new office job in & out so got a fishscale microfibre cloth to try & wow beats my old scrim hands down, what a tidy bit of kit might even try pushing the insides a bit more now

yeh paragon, £3.95 delivered off ebay, long long time since i brought a scrim but they must be about same price i guess

I use the blue paragon micro window cleaning cloth for detailing & there superb. Not used the fish scale one. May order one.

done some doors with it today , just cleaning with the brush but with the water turned off so glass is wet & dried with cloth no prob & quicker than a scrim . i clean all doors like this when its icy so i dont freeze up the door steps, i really think they are better than scrims all round, be interested to hear more from trad lads as they may wear out quickly or summat

I used one for the first time last week. Definitely top quality. Not sure if I am kidding myself, but the cloth seems to stay dryer than other cloths.

crazy eh, i've heard about microfibre for a long time now & always thought ' you can't beat a scrim ' but as with wfp something better always comes along

Back