Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to price facias

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Can somebody give me tip on cleaning facias as in pricing it's something Iv never priced up before so I'm in the dark

I only ever did 1 and that was last week, I was in same position as you, all this pricing is a learning curve!

Just don't under price yourself, or over price yourself.

I did a bungalow for £15 including the windows, both of which took me an hour to do with soapy water and a couple of rags lol

I think I will go down that route, spray some Viro sol on the facia and a water fed pole to wash/brush the facia down.

It is a difficult one to reply on because of the area you live but i hope this helps bungalow i charge £30 3 bed semi £50 wfp

Try to think in your head how long it will take you.. Are you doing it by hand or wfp? I have had 2 PVC jobs waiting over a month cos I didn't want to do by ladder and now I can give them a bit better price as I have a pole now..

1 is going to be £70, small porch, a long side, and the garage.. ( she already got someone else to do the low bits of the house and he never came back lol )

The other is much larger detached house with conny, so it will be around £100

well iv done 4 bed house for £60 plus the windows of £18 so was a £78 job

got a few booked in atm and most 3 beds i charge £40 min as io dont want it other wise plus the windows whioch is normally £8-10

takes around 1-2hrs to get them to a good standerd if thay want the conny done same time its around £60 plus windows

but id set a min price so u earn at least £15 a hr min

conny = conservatory lol

Bungalows all in £30-50

Houses £40 - £90 all in

If the gutters and fascias are green £100 +

Also price depends on the people is there nice they get a good price if there tw*ts il do it for more££££

Back