Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing Tips

alan lee

hello all,have a small sized round and wanting to build it up more,have only ever canvassed twice as my round was bought,anyway question been,what patter do you find works well,thanks in advance /emoticons/smile.png

I use to panic, what will I say.. Etc etc.. They open the doors and I'm like eh h h hello d d do you n n need a window cleaner?

The more you do it the easier it gets and now it just rolls off the tongue..

When i knock big houses, I say, hi, I offer a professional window cleaning service in your area and was just calling to see if you would be interested in having your windows cleaned?

Or.. I'd sometimes say, hello, I clean windows in your street every 4 weeks, would you be interested in having yours cleaned?

another good way of selling your services is to have some before and after pics with you , i made up a small folder to show them the quality of my work and it makes a huge difference

First rule is to smile, remember that you're selling yourself as much as you're selling your service.

Back