Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

George Advice Please....

Does anyone know how to book in a job for more than one day on George? I need to simply book a job in Mon-fri, but when I select 'day' as the frequency it won't let me select days (only in weeks) and insists on a frequency number! Hope that makes sense! Where's the Instructions/help for this programme!Help!

Create a job and put that its due every day, and tell George you don't work Saturdays and Sundays?

The only way I can think of is creating 5 jobs.

Then set todo each job at one week.

It will say what days you want todo it. So you put Monday only.

Then create another job and select Tuesday only.

Once you have completes the job on the Monday. Select done and paid. Then it will say next due in 7 days on Monday.

My way will work fine, and as long as he put only do on mon,tues,wed.... etc May look a bit of a mess having 5 jobs all the same BUT i would create a separate round for it lol

I use George for keeping track of when to change brushes, gutter vac jobs the lot /emoticons/biggrin.png

I do aswell, I put down garden jobs, other cleaning jobs, and even the odd jobs I do with mates lol

It is handy for keeping track of completed jobs as well.

I am hoping to build a database for gutter cleans etc. Put them down as being due one a year if you get me

It is handy for keeping track of completed jobs as well.
I am hoping to build a database for gutter cleans etc. Put them down as being due one a year if you get me
thanks guys! I'd come up with same solution funnily enough, but seems to do the trick anyways! Cheers!

Back