Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washer Opinions Please

I've got one from jetmac & i'm well happy with it - its never let me down & its had a fair bit of usage over the last 2 years.

Its worth going for an elec start model if funds will allow - then if you ever get a hot box addon you can power it from an inverter on the PW battery & saw yourself the hassle of finding a mains supply.

Also, these machines are a bit heavy to keep moving - get a reel & at least 30mtrs hose if funds allow. /emoticons/smile.png

I've a custom built one from Terry - I went for a 13hp Loncin engine to save money (Honda spares fit, so there's no worry about that) and I got an interpump pump (Again, the local place uses interpump, so spares aren't a worry).

I went for an electric start model, with a reel on top with 30m of high pressure hose - then an extra 20mtr coil as well just in case.

For all my worries about spare parts, its never once let me down & takes all the abuse I can throw at it. /emoticons/smile.png

My 14hp Loncin is heavy enough without sticking a 30m reel on it.

Do you struggle getting it in/out of the van?

I have an Interpump uh 2016 bought from Terry, its a cracking pump, very powerful, main thing with Interpumps is they are very durable and very easy too get spares for, my ws202 interpump on my gx390 in the wheelie bin van is 7 years oldJohnny and never been apart, just oil changes and its still perfect.

My 14hp Loncin is heavy enough without sticking a 30m reel on it.
Do you struggle getting it in/out of the van?
I've got ramps - just roll it in & out. There's no way on earth 1 man could lift it alone!!

jetmac have an interpump setup , with outer bypass and bleed valve, trying to get a deal, ill get good hose conexions off ebay, hopefully this week, i dont want to spend thousands just starting out, may not take off, but ive promised a few windy customers to do there drives and a big patio, who knows what it will lead to. 14hp 3000+ loncin should see me ok.

Just looked at the Machine Mart web site. Saw a Clark PLS260, for 682.00. 3625 psi, 18 litres p/m, what do you gents think ?

i was looking at this as well as thousands of others, you get a headache after a while.

with this Loncin its got an interpump, outer bypass to keep the pump cool all the time, saves overheating. extra 10 metre x2 wired hose, 4 + turbo nozzles, bleed valve on pump to help priming oil filled pressure gauge, 13 hp, 3600psi, 16lpm. should see me for a good few years.

Or until next year you want 21 lpm pump /emoticons/biggrin.png

Just kidding as that would be a good budget washer to get your started /emoticons/wink.png

How much?

i was looking at this as well as thousands of others, you get a headache after a while.with this Loncin its got an interpump, outer bypass to keep the pump cool all the time, saves overheating. extra 10 metre x2 wired hose, 4 + turbo nozzles, bleed valve on pump to help priming oil filled pressure gauge, 13 hp, 3600psi, 16lpm. should see me for a good few years.

Never used one myself so can't comment if it's good or bad.

Just looked at the Machine Mart web site. Saw a Clark PLS260, for 682.00. 3625 psi, 18 litres p/m, what do you gents think ?

£740 including all the fittings ive requested the EPW275 14AR cannot have a outer bypass RTT FITTED ON. adviced not to leave idling long periods.

Have you tried knocking Terry down or is that is his lowest price he can do.

Still seems a good price to me /emoticons/wink.png

£740 including all the fittings ive requested

he,s already nocked £60 off original price with fittings, all them extra fittings = £110 i listed, only asked 4 20meter hose, enough to get started.

inter pump model = £695.

extra 10m x2wired hose

3metre suction hose

outer bypass

bleed valve

oilfilled pressure gauge

stainless steel hose and lance conexions

=£735

Back