Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help with cleaning behind glass screen.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eddie dragon

Priced up a in and out clean this morning. All looked ok till I walked in main bedroom. It has two floor to ceiling doors four feet wide, one opens the other dosnt. As there is no balcony outside and the door opens out. The builders have put the glass screen on the inside. Only got 6inch gap between screen and door. Lady won'ts door and screen cleaned.

WHAT do i need to get to this.? are the pure water interior kits any good. Would one get in this gap?

I should have taken pic I know.

Some of you probably come across then on outsides before. Like a Juliet balcony but a glass panel. Only this one has been installed inside.

Only 6 inch gap so carnt see how to get in let alone detail. Totally stupid idea I think picked up three. Carnt get away with telling em I don't do insides. It says I do on the side of the van

Wondering if gap is to small for internal pure.

ed59dff29706a01977f9120cbc46d02a_thumb.jpg

I turned up to this last week, tried everything, squeegee, angle adapters on every brush I have - no joy. I just told them I can do it but they will have to give me access. Sounds a bit different to yours as you say its internal? Can you not wrap a microfibre round a stick and hope for the best?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back