Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting A Mouthfull When Canvassing ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Ever since ive canvassed ive only had 2 people be awkward with me... one person shut the door in my face as soon as i started speaking,

Then a few weeks ago.... a girl opened the door with her baby and shes goes to me u woke my baby up ! A*S*HO** !!!!! She was really fuming lol i was like sorry... lol and she shut the door

Other then that its been all good /emoticons/tongue.png

Share your stories everybody lol

brush it off mate and carry on, I've never had anything like that, a few growlers, and odd balls, but I just say "no problem, thank for your time". I have had a few ask who you are, say they have a window cleaner, but they take a long look at your logo and ask for a card, obviously to pass to there window cleaner. I have some some go, "my neighbours not in so don't bother knocking them, they wont be interested either", "don't you worry about that pal, and its up to them if they are not interested, I am knocking all the doors".

Im not worried im just saying lol i get over it straight away and pick up more customers ! /emoticons/wink.png lol

Funny one I mentioned a while ago.. Seen on their letter box NO SALESMEN, flyers, charity's etc etc, so I knocked anyway, waited was just putting flyer through when door opened, she goes, can you not read!! I goes, I'm cleaning windows in the area and I'm trying to build up my business would you like yours cleaned, no she goes!! So I go no problem, then she gave me the flyer back!! So I left her gate wide open that had a sign, PLEASE CLOSE THE GATE..

i threw dog turd up someones window who cancelled an hr before i was due to start the job .

I also had a woman coming on to me last week only went to price up the windows and she bent over in a mini skirt to show me her sills on the patio doors

and had a low cut top on and was very flirty with me i had to turn her down though .

i threw dog turd up someones window who cancelled an hr before i was due to start the job .

I also had a woman coming on to me last week only went to price up the windows and she bent over in a mini skirt to show me her sills on the patio doors

and had a low cut top on and was very flirty with me i had to turn her down though .
You dirty dog you! Yes love it's free lol

Back