Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can Any One Help Me With My Pump Problem

B

blackknight

my old shurflow pump stopped working so i brought a new shurflow pump 100 psi 5lm

it is run with a

Varistream Digital

my battery is fully charged

my pump runs for about 3 seconds then cuts out then runs for 3 seconds and cuts out and so on

if i connect pump direct to battery it works fine no problems (but uses to much water lol)

can any one help me do i need a new veristream or do i need to calibrate my pump if so how

on veristream it is on number 4 but it keep cutting out on any number

but if direct conect to battery it woks fine

You have a wiring fault. If you look at the wires that go direct onto the battery you may find that they are slightly discolored and is preventing the right amps to the pump. Strip the wires back to new wire and that should sort it out. Or could be a faulty connector.

Check all your wiring.

To calibrate it, i.e. set the pressure cut off consult your instructions, Williamsons pumps who sell the varistream should be able to help if you dont have the instructions, try the place you bought it from I would of thought that they would of sent it with instructions. Dont have one myself as I use Purefreedoms Flowmasters, they would talk you through setting it up and the people that sell the varistream should do the same.

helpful post spruce,...nice one /emoticons/wink.png

I think the forum should have a free area to access to store instruction like that for quick reference. :rolleyes:

If all else fails invest in a budget volt meter. This is what I use and you can straight spot if a wire is faulty if the current fluctuates.

thank you every i re set veristream and bobs your uncle all ok now thank you all /emoticons/biggrin.png :D /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back