Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Going To Get 5,000 Leaflets

harunh

I think leaflets will be better when i leaflet areas. Their bigger and better the business cards.

Vistaprint can get me 5,000 for £80.00 which im happy with......

I got 75 customers up to now but theirs 3,4 more new estates left that i need to canvass.

I think i will reach over 100 customers when i canvassed all the areas.

Once i done that..... Im going to drop leaflets everywhere... when i run out of the 5,000 i will buy more & more.

Post a link for those fliers pal.. I need new ones. I will be getting a6 as they are small but still a good size and people do keep them pin them up. I can get full colour double sides for £99 that's for 5000 too.

Sometimes flyers can pay off, sometimes not.. It's just a bit of luck. Don't just put window cleaning on them, say about PVC cleaning, conservatories and anything you can do with a pole! 1 good job will cover flyers cost..

Good luck

the flyers am getting are 139 x 107 mm Flyers

the a6 flyuers are 105 x 148mm

So its pretty the same size as the a6.

Colchester press are time wasters !!!!!

I contacted them 6 times about samples for window cleaning flyers and they were not at all helpfull .

The best thing is i even said i wpuld like to purchase them from them if they could supply me with samples , still wsiting now .

i design my own leaflets and business cards on vistaprint. Vistaprint have the best customer service, their lines are operated 24 hours a day 365 days a year and they offer great compe***ive prices

That is colchester press silversurfer and danny i think you give them an idea of what you want and they design it for you check ojt there web site

i use vista print for my flyers too, but i had more success when i deisgned and printed them myself, i had a 250 leaflet drop one day and got 18 people from it.

they say you only get about 2%-3% return rate for leaflet drops

I just do single sided.... Mines a basic flyer... not to much writing...

Remeber: customers dont want to read an essay... just get your service that you offer across in a few words :wacko: simple

I think this works better... One of my local lwindow cleaners had a flyer double sided explaing wfp... and it took me 5 minutes to read ! and even i got sick of reading it after 1 minute ! people get it throught their letterbox and cant be bothered reading all that garbage writing... and just end up binning it ! this is what people really do ! if you jsut get all your points cross in short large words thats job done. and you done well and you should get about 10 customers per 1,000 flyers dropped /emoticons/biggrin.png depends though... one day it can be 1 out of 1,000 and next day it could be 30 out of a 1,000 !

have you already ordered mate?

i got 5000 for £61 online. Great quality and fast delivery, let me know if you want the link

I now use this chap on ebay for my leaflets

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5000-A5-Full-Colour-130gm-gloss-flyers-leaflets-SINGLE-SIDED-/330745779037?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4d01fc135d

5000 A5 glossy for £48 now thats not to be sniffed at and and extra tenner if i want the other side printed for gutters..

This chap on ebay the leaflets are really good quality and i get them within 5 days...

I was using a printer in hull which was £110 for 5000 a5 leafters and these were standard matt paper but with this company which is a well known internet printing company the quality was always a bit hit and miss.... we got halfway through one box and the quality was awful....

Back