Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hot Water Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bernie

Dose anyone know if you can get a hot water trolley set up. That's not to hard to get in n out of the car?

Just been looking on the net at ( hot wash aquatic systems) but looks big n hard work to get in the car lol think ill stick to me first plan of a backpack. Tho I did see a nice trolley setup on here last nite I may look in to /emoticons/smile.png

True....but I like to start with the right stuff and in the end it will always pay for its self. But what puts me off is the size of it n lifting it lol. So I may look at hot water at a later date and stick to a backpack or small trolley that's not to hard to lift in n out. I'm strong but I'm not bloody he man lolll

Iv took a pic of it but can't see how ya post pics lol

on editor screen click use full editor. At bottom of full editor attach files.

Not got the money for a van and all the stuff this side of six months lol and I want to get started sooner then that. But a van and set up is on the list and then ill just use the trolley where I can't get the van so that way the trolley won't go to waste.

Back