Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAQ for the newbies

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Ok so with this post i want to create an FAQ which we can refer to for new window cleaners. So what i would like is for you lovely members to post what you think should be on the FAQ for new members.

Post your reply like this.

Q. What is a TDS meter?

A. A TDS Meter indicates the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) of a solution, i.e. the concentration of dissolved solids in it. Since dissolved ionized solids such as salts and minerals increase the conductivity of a solution, a TDS meter measures the conductivity of the solution and estimates the TDS from that. For window cleaning this indicates the purity of your water.

What i will then do is
gradually add your replies to our FAQ page to hopefully create a very helpful page to answer those newbie questions.

Are you a window cleaner?

Answer Yes or No?

Correct answer is no I'm a salesperson as I need to sell myself to build a successful small business.

The manual labour in actually doing the job comes second in my book anyway.

oh i likes you gav......thats a very good q and a..now if you can just explain what a full pure water set up does....well it kinda looks really complicated when you look at a leather and scrim......

Back