Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Frustrating

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Joe

So Frustrated!

Just been to my countys Gold Cup Darts Qualifiers, played blinding but had the worst luck ever!

I know must of you probably dont have a clue about darts but this is a big tournament, you need to be averaging 85 plus to get anywhere.

In the pairs competition i averaged 111, but my partner only managed 55, so that was out the window :-(

Then in the singles I got to the last 16, best of 5 and it was 2-2 with the other geezer to throw first (can be a deciding factor)

I stormed ahead and hit a 180,140,117, left on 64, matey on 220. He hit a 180 leaving double 20, i ballsed up the 64 abd he hit double 20 first dart!

Frustrated so much felt like i was gonna win then was robbed!

Sorry for the long drunken rant & please excuse any spelling mistakes, i know theres 1 or 2 dart players on here so hoping for sone sympathy really :-|

i never been a fan of darts mate but if you love a sport u love to do well in it /emoticons/smile.png its like me with football mate /emoticons/smile.png i know how u feel mate dont worry u just got to think their will be a next time and u can go further next time mate /emoticons/smile.png

But you gained valuable tournament experience today so u can capitalise next time around mate

i never been a fan of darts mate but if you love a sport u love to do well in it /emoticons/smile.png its like me with football mate /emoticons/smile.png i know how u feel mate dont worry u just got to think their will be a next time and u can go further next time mate /emoticons/smile.png

But you gained valuable tournament experience today so u can capitalise next time around mate
Ive got a drat borad on my living room wall. I use to be allright at it. It was mostly there for when I had house party's. Dangerous game when your drunk.

Darts is a cracking sport! Played a few times down at my local but was never any good. People used to take the P out of my "spear throwing technique" lol

Keep plodding on though mate....

Gooood Arras!!!

I love darts got Weymouth away this Saturday for Bridport Superleague which i am captain .Who do you play for ?

Love darts, a 111average would win the worlds!
Yes your right it would but this was just over 3 legs so id probably just go back to my usual 70 average lol!

I love darts got Weymouth away this Saturday for Bridport Superleague which i am captain .Who do you play for ?
Play in surrey for the Vic club mate /emoticons/smile.png

Yes your right it would but this was just over 3 legs so id probably just go back to my usual 70 average lol!

Play in surrey for the Vic club mate /emoticons/smile.png
Where is the vic club ?

Latest Posts

Back