Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help!

Neil

I have massively underpriced a job few weeks back and no I really don't want to do it , it's a conny roof and the woman is one of them nightmare customers! I do her neighbours windows and most of the road every month and she came out and said can you do mine next time your round with the roof, I don't want to do it! Can anyone help me with how to get out of this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just say sorry I made a mistake on the price for that job and if you still want it doing it will be xxx amount and will try to fit you in when I can as I'm very busy. I'm sure you will get out of it as of course you will be adding areshole tax on it as well wont you /emoticons/biggrin.png

Will have to try that one smurf, I am too busy at the mo to be fart arseing around on a crappy connie roof! It's a shame I don't have her mobile number because I would txt her rather than call because I can't be arsed with the rubbish she will throw at me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just say sorry I made a mistake on the price for that job and if you still want it doing it will be xxx amount and will try to fit you in when I can as I'm very busy. I'm sure you will get out of it as of course you will be adding areshole tax on it as well wont you /emoticons/biggrin.png
^Pretty much this. There is never any shame in upping the price on a job after a little reflection. They can then take it or leave it. Either way its win win.

Back