surprised myself

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Ryan, Mar 13, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Went to collect some money today from 3 houses as i was in the area and dam them windows are clean lol

looked spot on every time i leave a job thay all wet and looking nice but once they dry up they look really nice

just surprised myself on how clean thay where lol

anyone else see the windows few days later and thought good job that lol
  2. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Of course they were clean man, you cleaned them!, have some faith in your ability!. Remember, they wouldnt be as clean if some other windy cleaned them! :)
  3. Ryan

Ryan Guest

ya iv had some nice comments which is nice and i do have faith :] just thought to myself id be happy if i was the customer which is what your looking for i suppose :]
  4. James

James Guru

Nov 2, 2011
    Deffinately! I drove past a few i did the other day and they looked sparkling, even wen't up to one because the custy wasn't in and it looked perferct. Love pure water it's my best friend.