Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Twist thing on liquidator handle

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keefo

Has anybodys twist thing on the liquidator gone really stiff to turn, I'm on about the one which moves the angle of the channel around not the 0-40° button. I need something to stick in the groove to turn it and even when it's really tight it doesn't hold very well.

You might have shite in the thread

Take it all apart and wash it out and try then..just an idea as can't see what there is to go wrong with it

I believe there are a couple of mods done to solve that issue you can do to solve this problem.

I'm sure @H MAN made a vid also someone else like polz & blade I think if I remember correctly.

Yeah done that Davey but still tight as hell to try and tighten abd when tight there is still movement. I'll try and find the video. Is it under H man on you tube?

I need a screwdriver or something to turn it which I'm sure your not meant to need.

Last edited by a moderator:
ff00e0a04d7dec5ccfbcdc0c280d443e.jpg
It appears there are two designs for the wheel adjuster on the liquidator. The one on the left is the one I'm having issues with but my new one which has arrived today is completely different and works......at the moment.

The thing is on the new design, knoob on handle left of my pic just won't turn very well at all without having to resort to a screwdriver which is knackering up the notch. It's as tight as it will go now but as as soon as I loosen it ever so slightly the channel flops down. I also think on the old design the button works a lot better that turns it from 40-0°.......unless I have a bum handle from the new design.

Back