Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

X-line booster pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Andy1979

Has anyone got one off these booster pumps I'd love to hear your thoughts on them before I buy one. [emoji6]
42f36ad36023d93c3f8943f811a2fa2f.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I use one as the water pressure at my new house is terrible. Too low for the ro to work properly, so was coming out at 65ppm which was eating through resin. Added this pump and now 15ppm, which I can live with as my water starts at almost 500ppm. Tank also fills at least three times faster.

Mine has some kind of pressure switch on the outlet though which prevents it doing damage is there's a blockage or linked hose etc.

It's a tad noisy, my neighbour moaned he could hear it running the other night.

Window Cleaner Chelmsford Chelmsford Cleaning Services

What r/o have you got?

How are you going to control it? They also sell one with an auto cut off which is similar/same to the one Gardiners sell.

Flow Controllers & Pumps : 240v Booster Pump with Electronic Shutoff

Its slightly cheaper than Gardiners but you need to consider the cost of delivery as well.

Switched Booster Pump Kit - 240v for PRF-RO systems - Booster Pumps - Water Treatment - Pure Water Systems - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems

Gardiners list other pipe fitting/components you will need to install it.

Thanks for your replies guys.

Spruce I'm running a 4040 ro I'll add a picture for you with regards to controlling it I was just going to keep an eye on my tank and turn it on and of manually as I haven't fitted a stop valve in the water tank in this van as yet /emoticons/wink.png just need to speed up the filling time it's taking about 5 hours to do 450lt at the moment.
5c3f30a6df5c71141ace9977d7d94db6.jpg

I use one as the water pressure at my new house is terrible. Too low for the ro to work properly, so was coming out at 65ppm which was eating through resin. Added this pump and now 15ppm, which I can live with as my water starts at almost 500ppm. Tank also fills at least three times faster.Mine has some kind of pressure switch on the outlet though which prevents it doing damage is there's a blockage or linked hose etc.

It's a tad noisy, my neighbour moaned he could hear it running the other night.

Window Cleaner Chelmsford Chelmsford Cleaning Services
Thanks mate

My waters not too bad somewhere around 120ppm straight out of the tap it's just the fill time is taking forever 450lt is taking about 5h

Thanks for your replies guys.Spruce I'm running a 4040 ro I'll add a picture for you with regards to controlling it I was just going to keep an eye on my tank and turn it on and of manually as I haven't fitted a stop valve in the water tank in this van as yet /emoticons/wink.png just need to speed up the filling time it's taking about 5 hours to do 450lt at the moment.

That booster pump will work fine for that. /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back