Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which brush do I go for

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Podrikk007

Been on the gardiners site and think in gonna go for dual trim medium mixed

How many of you use this? And would it be better with fans as nearly all my windows are the unsheeting ones

Do the soft bristles on the outside start looking old and worn quickly or does it retain it's shape?

I just got myself a dual trim medium super lite.. This is my first brush, Alex gardiner has some good videos one of which will explain all the brushes they do, also the guy in shop said it was the brush every one wanted? So I got one..

Hey mate, I've been working with one of these for the last few weeks or so. They're now white and black (inside), very quick and a good brush all round. It does look warn very quickly but I'm told by Alex and others who've had there's longer that it's normal. They've just released a Super Lite Extreme dual trim, I have Super Lite Extreme Flat for my high commercial and would be very tempted to go for the new version out if I was you. Either way you can't loose!!

Just realised it is a stuff brush they sent me.. I asked for med but on receipt says stiff.. Tut tut.. It's all red.. More of an orange than red

Back